Creamy Summer Coleslaw
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 15 mins
- Serves 4 - 6
Make it with our Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt!
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/4 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 head white cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 tbsp plain mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tbsp honey
- 60ml water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped roughly for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, add cabbage, carrots and raisins.
- In another bowl, add remaining ingredients including yoghurt other than coriander and whisk until combined.
- In a serving dish, add both bowls and toss to coat. Serve chilled and garnish with coriander.