Dill & Potato Salad
- Prep 6+ hours overnight
- Cook 30 mins
- Serves 4 - 6
Make it with our Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt!
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 6 large red potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tbsp plain mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and cut into small cubes, reserve 2 tbsp for garnish
- 1 spring onion, chopped, approximately ½ cup
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped roughly
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil then add potatoes and cook until able to pierce centre with fork. Strain in colander and leave to cool. Once cooled, cut roughly into 2cm cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients including yoghurt and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving and garnish with extra bacon.