- Prep 35 mins
- Cook 20 mins
- Serves 8
Make it with our Tamar Valley Greek Style Strawberry Yoghurt!
- 1 ¼ cups plain flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Strawberry Yoghurt
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 100g strawberries, hulled and diced into small cubes
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Grease 8 muffin cups and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, spices and salt together.
- In another bowl, mix together butter, egg and vanilla. Next, stir in banana, maple syrup and yoghurt and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the flour mix to the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated. Fold in strawberries.
- Evenly divide the muffin batter between cups. Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean after being inserted into middle of muffin.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing from cup and leaving to cool completely on board or wire rack.
- Dust lightly with icing sugar before serving.