Tropical Panna Cotta
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- Serves 8
Make it with our Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt!
- 2 cups Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt!
- 3 cups thickened cream
- 1 packet gelatin
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds and skin
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 165g caster sugar
- 1/2 cup pistachio kernels
- 2 passion fruits, remove and keep pulp
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a bowl, sprinkle packet of gelatin over water and stir until dissolved. Leave for 10 minutes for gelatin to bloom.
- In a large mixing bowl, add half of the cream, yoghurt, vanilla extract and the seeds from the bean and stir until combined.
- In a medium saucepan over a medium heat, add remaining cream with the sugar and vanilla bean skin. Once the cream mixture comes to a simmer, remove from heat and add in the gelatin mixture.
- Next, add the hot cream mixture to the cold cream and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into serving ramekins or glasses, cover and chill until set in the fridge (minimum 6 hours, preferably overnight).
- To serve, top with passionfruit pulp, pistachios and fresh raspberries.