Tropical Yoghurt Pops
- Prep 5 minutes + chilling time
- Cook n/a
- Serves 6 +
Make it with our Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt!
- 3 cups Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 passion fruit, pulp removed and kept
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of granola, blitzed into small crumbs
- 1 mango, finely diced
- In a small bowl, mix the yoghurt with passionfruit, mango, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Line your pop mould with baking paper then spoon in your mixture until the mould is full. Stick an icy pole stick into the mixture. Repeat with all moulds.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer, brush a light coat of yoghurt on each pop then rub it in the crumbed granola. Serve immediately.