Choc Chip Banana Bread
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 45 mins
- Serves 6 - 12
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius then grease a loaf pan (23X13cm) with butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt and stir until fully incorporated.
- In another bowl, lightly beat eggs then add mashed banana, yoghurt, vanilla essence, maple syrup and brown sugar, stirring until fully combined. Add in choc chips.
- Combine wet mix with dry ingredients being careful not to overmix. Pour batter into prepared loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes to an hour (check after 45 minutes with a knife, it should be clean when removed from loaf).
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack until completely cool.
- Serve with vanilla yoghurt and walnuts.