Seasonal Summer Hotcakes
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 8 mins
- Serves 3 - 4
Make it with our Tamar Valley Greek Style Strawberry & Blueberry Yoghurt and Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2/3 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Strawberry & Blueberry Yoghurt
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Maple syrup, to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together plain Greek yoghurt, eggs and milk.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour and then stir in baking powder. Add dry mix to wet mix and stir until combined. Use milk to achieve desired consistency.
- In a frying pan over a medium flame, heat 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil then add 3-4 small ladles of batter (depending on size of frying pan) to create 3-4 hotcakes. Cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat process until batter is finished.
- Serve immediately with strawberry and blueberry yoghurt and maple syrup.